Autumn tea party!
It is October already. The Sun is not warming us the same as in summer. Rains and cloudy weather outside do not always joy us. However, for this case, there is a right decision: a cup of rosehips tea and delicious Charlotte. Well, let’s have a stomach party?
Rosehips is wonderful medicine, consists of a big amount of vitamins. Especially a tea made of rose hips has many of health properties. It tones and normalizes the activity of cardiovascular system as well as positive effects on the nervous system.
We need following ingredients for making this tea:
- Rosehips – 50g
- Raspberry – 50g
- Water – 200g
- Honey at option
Preparation is very simple:
- Boil the water and pour it over the rosehips and raspberry, cover it with a top.
- Leave the tea to cold down for a while, and then sift it. Before using, add a little honey at your option.
Charlotte is a tasty cake, which was borrowed many centuries ago from British. The worldwide well-known apple charlotte is usually baked during the Fall when a harvest is already ripe.
In my opinion, it is the most simple and undeniably delicious recipe for a homemade cake, which excellently accompanies to a rosehips tea.
We need following ingredients:
- Eggs – 5 pcs
- Sugar – 200 g
- Flour – 200 g
- Vanilla – a pinch
- Apples (medium-size) – 4 peaces
- Clean the apples from the peel, then get rid of the core and cut into a semicircle.
- Separate the yolks from the whites and beat up white of eggs gradually adding sugar and vanilla.
- To the finished-prepared white mass, while stirring the pastry, carefully add the yolks and flour.
- Grease a baking dish with oil or veiled parchment paper and lay on the prepared apples. Flatten dough.
- Put in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes; t – 150 * C.
Bon appétit! Wish you to have a sunny mood all the year round!